Crispy cheesy bread wrapped around garlicky broccoli is your new go to easy dinner.
- Buy the pizza dough in the can! It makes life sooo much more easy. There is no kneading and rolling out the dough. You pop the can and all the hard work has been done for you!
- Buy frozen broccoli. This save the step of blanching the broccoli (putting veggies in boiling water for a 1 minute and then ice). Frozen broccoli comes already blanched and ready to roll in the Stromboli.
Watch how to make this Simple Dinner Recipe:
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 10 ounce broccoli (frozen bag defrosted)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teasponn salt
- 1 taspoon pepper
- 5 scallions (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (1 cup for inside and 1/2 cup for top)
- 1 egg (beaten and add 1 tablespoon water)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
First, in a bowl mix broccoli, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and scallions. Then add the cheese and mix again.
Next, roll out the pizza dough and then top with broccoli and cheese mixture (leave 1 inch border).
Now, roll up the dough like a jelly roll and seal edges (see above clip).
Next, brush egg over the top and sprinkle more cheese on top.
Next, put in oven (on middle rack) for 15-20 minutes.
Finally, enjoy and Happy Eating!
Check Out This book! It changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay