Easy sheet pan dinner for calzone smiles midweek!
- Use pre-made pizza dough! This will make dinner happen so fast. If the store does not have pizza dough go to your local pizzeria. They will totally sell you dough.
My Favorite Everything Bagel Seasoning:
Watch how to make this awesome sheet pan recipe:
Everything Bagel Calzones
- 1 pizza dough
- 4 ounces smoked salmon (chopped)
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 5 tablespoons dill (chopped)
- 2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 4 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning (3 for inside and 1 tablespoon for outside)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- First, preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
- Next, mix scallions, dill, smoked salmon, ricotta, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and everything seasoning in a bowl.
- Now, roll out pizza dough and cut/divide into 4 equal parts.
- Next, divide mixture onto the center of all four piece of dough.
- Now, fold over ends (see video above) into calzone triangle shape. Press the edges and crimp. Place calzones on sheet tray.
- Next, brush egg on top of the calzones and then sprinkle everything seasoning over the top.
- Finally, cook 15-20 minutes until brown and enjoy!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay