Super fast sweet hearty pesto fun for a busy day dinner idea!
This Recipes Hack (make it faster):
- Frozen broccoli! This is a culinary gift to busy days. I use frozen broccoli so there is no need to cut or blanch fresh broccoli. This saves me a good 20 minutes chopping and cleaning. Also, you can add the broccoli frozen to the blender. Cold broccoli helps keep the broccoli bright green!
Watch how to make this awesome pesto recipe:
- 2 cups defrosted broccoli
- 1 handful arugula
- 1 roasted peanuts (small handful)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
First, cook pasta (1 minute less then package instructions) and reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water. Set aside.
Next, add broccoli, arugula, garlic, peanuts, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper into the blender.
Now, as you blend add in the extra virgin olive oil.
Next, add Parmesan cheese and blend to combine.
Finally, add to pasta, eggs, or use as a dip!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay