Crunchy and sweet healthy-ish fried shrimp all done on a sheet pan!
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Season everything! I salt and pepper the shrimp. Also I season the flour, egg, and crackers with oregano garlic powder salt and pepper. This makes every bite flavorful throughout.
- Spray oil! Using a spray can evenly distributes the oil and allows every bite to get crispy golden brown. I am obsessed with avocado oil spray!
Things you will need:
- Just a fun sheet pan ! Click here: for an awesome recommendation!
Watch how to make this easy recipe:
The Best Oven Fried Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 1 cooking spray
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees and spray sheet tray with cooking spray.
- First, salt and pepper shrimp.
- Next, place the flour, eggs and crackers onto seperate plates. Mix in each plate with salt, pepper, orgeno, and garlic powder.
- Now, dip the shrimp (one by one) into flour, then, egg, and finally crackers.
- Next, place on the sheet tray and spray the shrimp with cooking spray.
- Now, place in oven 5-6 minutes then flip and spray with cooking spray. Then place back in 5-6 minutes more.
- Finally, sprinkle with a little salt and a little lemon juice. Enjoy!
Other Easy Sheet Pan Recipes:
- Sheet Pan Everything Bagel Calzones
- Mexican Sausage and Peppers
- Sheet Pan Cheesy Meatballs
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower and Potatoes
- 20 Minute Sheet Pan Gnocchi
If need any modifications to this recipe just comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay