Creamy buttery, and fluffy easy mashed potatoes made easy in the slow cooker!
- Yukon Gold Potatoes save time because no need to peel. The skins are soft and thin so easy to eat.
- Use chicken broth instead of water! Replacing the water with broth makes them even more soaked up with flavor.
- Salt the potatoes after water boils. If salt before there is a boil the salt stays at the bottom of pot and the potatoes are not seasoned well!
- Cut the potatoes small. The smaller you cut the more evenly cooked and faster they cook.
- Make this a vegetarian recipe. Use mushroom or vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
Things you will need:
- Just a fun slow cooker! Click here: for an awesome recommendation!
Watch how to make this easy mashed potato recipe:
The Best Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- 4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes (cut in small chuncks)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chives
- First, place the potatoes, chicken broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and butter in the slow cooker.
- Next, cover and cook on low for 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- Next, drain extra liquid, add sour cream, and chives. Mash to combine until smooth (don't not over mash).
- Finally enjoy!
Other Mashed Potato Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Mashed Potatoes
- Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- Bacon and Gruyere Mashed Potato Casserole
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Mashed Potato Quesadillas
If need any modifications to this recipe just comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay