Nothing like saucy cheesy lasagna to hug you at dinner time! This is super easy with a no cook sauce!
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Make 2 lasagnas! One for dinner and one freeze! Cook the frozen lasagna when a busy day arrives that need to just pop something in the oven. Covered 40 minutes and uncovered 20 minutes. You can put in frozen!
- Do not watch water boil. Use no cook pasta or fresh pasta. This will save 10 minutes not watching water boil and 10 minutes cooking the pasta. Fresh pasta will cook with the sauce in oven!
Things you will need:
Watch how to make this easy recipe Banza filmed:
Easy Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna
- 1 box Lasagna noodles (no cook or fresh noodles)
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (grated)
No Cook Pizza Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 can whole tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 1 handful parsley (chopped)
- 20 pepperoni (chopped in pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- First, combine all pizza sauce ingredients into a bowl and crush with your hands to combine. Be careful the tomatoes squirt.
- Next, add teaspoon salt and pepper to ricotta.
- Now, assemble the lasagna.
- First, a big ladle of sauce, then pasta to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Next, spread out 1/2 the ricotta.
- Now, sprinkle 1/2 pepperoni.
- Finally, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Now, repeat 1 more times.
- Next, top with pasta, rest of sauce, rest of cheese, and some whole slices pepperoni for decoration (see video above to watch assembly).
- Now. cover and cook for 30 minutes. Then uncover and cook till brown and bubbly cheese on top.
Other Easy Lasagna Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay