Easy 3 Ingredient Ice Cream made from frozen cranberries!
3 Ingredient Cranberry White Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 cup frozen carneberries (Cape Cod Select)
- 1 cup bananas (sliced frozen)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- First, place frozen cranberries in an blender. Blend until it looks like pink snow.
- Next, add bananas and blend again until looks like ice cream.
- Now, add white chocolate chips and stir gently by hand.
- Finally, enjoy this easy ice cream treat!
Thank you Cape Cod Select Cranberries for the amazing frozen cranberries
(Please Follow Them):
Also, Click The Store Locator To Get The Best Cranberries:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay