Buttery creamy eggs in a smokey sweet ham shell make perfect breakfast tacos! This is brunch happiness in 20 minutes.
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Buy pre-cooked meats. The ham I used is smoked so life in the kitchen is soo easy. I just fry to heat through and I am done! This saves time cooking that you can spend now on self care relaxation!
- Salt the eggs at the end! When you salt eggs in beginning of cooking, it tightens up the proteins in the eggs. This makes the eggs rubbery and less creamy.
Things you will need:
Watch how to make this easy recipe:
Breakfast Tacos with Ham Shell
- 5 slices Clifty Farms Country Ham Biscuit Portions (Pre-cooked Ham Slices)
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1 handful cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup salsa (store bought)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- First, place the slices of the Clifty Farms Country Ham Biscuit Portions on a medium high pan to brown both sides. Cook 30 seconds each side.
- Next, take ham out and lower the heat to medium low and place 2 tablespoons butter and the eggs in the pan (do not add salt yet as it will make the eggs tough).
- Now, stir the eggs constantly till form fluffy curds. This takes about 2 minutes.
- Next, turn off the heat. Then add salt, pepper, Greek yogurt, cheese, and scallions. Mix to combine.
- Finally, place ham in taco holder, fill with the cheesy eggs, top with salsa, and enjoy!
Other Easy Brunch Recipes:
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Everything Bagel and Lox Stromboli
- To Make Chocolate Butter
- Chocolate Espresso Overnight Oats
If need any modifications to this recipe just comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay