Time for some fun for all you non-bakers like me! This will impress your guests and make you feel like a baking star without ever measuring or turning on the oven. Who doesn’t love cake??? – and you can use the extra PEEPS to make my PEEPS Vodka Cocktail recipe below! Hope this makes your day and smile like it did me to “make” this cake.
- 1 store bought cake (soft fudge or a a cake with soft frosted sides works best)
- 3 – 4 packages of PEEPS bunnies in different colors
- 2 packages of PEEPS ducks in different colors
- 1 handful mini chocolate eggs
- 1 handful colorful jelly beans
- 1 can of creamy frosting to use just in case the PEEPS don’t stick to the cake
What could be better than a PEEPS cocktail to go with your PEEPS cake? You will definitely have extra PEEPS to eat and maybe even enjoy with my Pretty in Pink PEEPS Cocktail.
Give it a try and let me know if this tip helped you out 🙂
With a grateful heart – Jay