This is Amaze-BALLS of a recipe! Seriously yummy in the tummy and such a time saver in the weekday rush. Also an amazing leftover remake because you can freeze the leftovers and pull it out and have an instant trip to Italy for your taste buds. If you like it HOT in the kitchen, choose spicy sausage and if you want to turn down the volume choose mild or fennel Italian sausage.
Two Ingredient Meatballs
- 1 1/2 Pounds of raw Italian pork sausage links (approximately 5 links)
- Olive oil to grease baking dish
- 1 cup of your favorite tomato sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Drizzle olive oil on your baking dish
- Slice each link so you can easily remove the outer layer of skin
- Take ~ 1 1/2 inch of the sausage meat and roll it into a ball
- Place all rolled meatballs on to your baking dish and mix them around so they get coated by the olive oil – rearrange them
- Spoon your favorite tomato sauce on the top of each meatball
- Bake for 18 minutes
You can serve these with pasta, make meatball sandwiches, or mix them with spaghetti squash for you gluten free fans.
Enjoy these tasty easy meatballs and look forward to Chop Happy yummy smiles! Give it a try and share pictures of your tasty creation 🙂
With a grateful heart and a yummy easy tummy – Jay