Tips to Crispy Potatoes In The Oven:
I have 2 favorite vegetables: bacon and potatoes! And if fried potatoes is on the menu that is my dinner for sure. This recipe is a culinary magic trick because you can get crispy potatoes in the oven everytime time. I hope this recipe makes life super easy for you. While the potatoes crisp in the oven do something for you! Read a book, watch TV, or just stare at the ceiling. Even if its just a minute that is still time you devote to you! Happy Cooking!
How To Make Crispy Potatoes In The Oven (TikTok Hack)
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes (chop into chunks)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt (plus 1 teaspoon for seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- First, add potatoes to a pot and add water to reach the top of the potatoes. Add the salt and vinegar to the pot. When the water boils start timing for 12 minutes.
- Next, drain the water and put potatoes back in the hot pot to steam out as much water as you can (approximately 2 minutes).
- Now, shake the pot with the potatoes to rough them up and create dents in the potatoes for crispy pockets when cooked.
- Next, place the potatoes on a sheet pan and mix with oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Mix and then spread out the potatoes so they roast and not steam.
- Now, place in the oven (middle rack) at 425 for 20 minutes. Take out mix and place back in the oven 20 minutes more.
- Finally, sprinkle the cripsy potatoes with salt and enjoy!
Easy Recipes With Very Little Clean Up:
- Entire Holiday Dinner on a Sheetpan
- Sheet Pan Steak and Crispy Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Cod and Veggies Recipe
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!