You saw the title correct, this Chocolate butter recipe is life changing. With just a few ingredients and butter, you get something that tastes like glorious brownie batter. Imagine schmearing (that’s a very NYC way of saying “spread”) sweet chocolate butter on a piece of hot cinnamon raisin bread or on top of warm blueberry pancakes. This is super indulgent, and it freezes well so you can use it later.
1. Make sure the butter is room temp before you make this so that it is easy to mix.
2. Use your favorite brand of chocolate for yummiest results.
3. When freezing, wrap it in plastic wrap. Then seal the wrapped item in a freezer bag so it stays fresh longer.
Chocolate Butter Recipe
Chocolate butter recipe is life changing. With just a few ingredients and butter, you get something that tastes like brownie batter.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp instant espresso or coffee powder
- 4 tbsp sweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix all the above ingredients until fully incorporated.
- You can use a standing mixer for faster results.
- To Freeze: roll butter into a tube like log. Wrap in saran wrap and put in freezer bag.
Can store in freezer 6 months.
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay
(Visited 384 times, 1 visits today)Subscribe for tasty, free recipes!