Coming home to a cozy hot bowl of pasta soup after a long day, is pure dinner bliss.
- Put all the ingredients in the slow cooker the night before and place in the fridge overnight! This serves two fun purposes. First, when you wake up plug it in and go to work easy. Secondly, letting it sit overnight gives the veggies time to marinade and the seasoning the broth. This will make it super tasty!
Watch how to make this Simple Dinner Recipe:
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (smashed)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dried)
- 1 handful fresh sage (chopped) or (1 tablespoon dried sage)
- 1 8 ounces Baby Bella mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 handful fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 1 Parmesan rind
- 4 cups chicken stalk
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 package tortellini (fresh or frozen)
First, add celery, carrots, onions, garlic cloves, oregano, pepper, baby Bella mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, Parmesan rind, and chicken stalk to the slow cooker and mix.
Next, add fresh thyme to the top (so it is easy to fish out/see video above).
Now, cover and cook on low for 8 hours (or as long as you are at work).
Next, take out the thyme bundle and add spinach and tortellini for 15 minutes.
Finally, add a teaspoon of salt and enjoy!
Here is the Slow Cooker I Love and Recommend:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay