Spaghetti dreams and meatball smiles all made easy in the slow cooker!
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Buy Store Bought Sauce: Why do the extra work when there are so many amazing brands out there. Take the extra time you would have been cooking sauce to do some self care. Rao’s is my favorite!
- One Ingredient Meatballs: Buy your favorite sausage. It can be turkey, meat, pork, or even vegan. Make sure not cooked. Take the meat out of the casing and roll into balls. Then put in slow cooker with sauce or on a sheet pan for quick dinner. Sausage is already seasoned for you so less work and lots of flavor!
Things you will need:
Watch how to make this easy recipe:
Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs (3 Ingredient Recipe)
- 1 pound spaghetti (uncooked)
- 1 pound Italian sausage (uncooked)
- 2 (15 oz) marinara (favorite store brand)
- First, place the spaghetti and 1/2 cup water in the slow cooker.
- Next, take sausage out of the casings, roll into small meatballs (see video), and place in the slow cooker. Pour all but 1/3 of marinara in the slow cooker.
- Now, cover and cook 6 hours on low.
- Finally, pour rest of the marinara in and mix everything together. You can add parm and basil if desire but great just as is.
Other Slow Cooker Recipes:
- The Best Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Gochujong Glazed Ham
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay