This is part crafting and part pasta dinner fun!
Watch how to make this super easy pasta:
How to Make Rainbow Pasta (w/garlic butter sauce)
- 1 pound cooked pasta
- 1 cup water
- 20 drops red/green/yellow/blue food coloring
- 1/2 stick butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- First, fill four zip lock bags with 1/4 cup water and 20 drops of food coloring (one bag red, one bag green, one bag yellow, one bag blue).
- Next, divide evenly pasta in the bags and mix.
- Now, let sit for 1 hour to overnight so color sets.
- Next, drain pasta with cold water to get off excess food coloring
- Finally, add pasta to bowl with butter, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix and enjoy!
My Fave Pot To Cook With:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay