Easy chicken sheet pan dinner for busy day smiles!
- Use pre-cooked sausage! This will cut your cooking time in half and give you more time for you!
Watch how to make this awesome sheet pan recipe:
Sheet Pan Mexican Chicken Sausage and Peppers
- 8 smoked chicken sausage links
- 1 red pepper (sliced in strips)
- 1 orange pepper (sliced in strips)
- 1 jalapeno (de-seeded and sliced in strips)
- 1 large onion (sliced in strips)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons abodo sauce (in can on chipotles)
- 3 tablepsoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1 handful cilantro (chopped)
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Next, add peppers, jalapenos, onions, garlic powder, adodo sauce, salt, pepper, and olive oil to the sheet pan. Mix and add sausage on top of veggies.
- Now, bake for 20 minutes turning sausage half way through.
- Finally, squeeze lemon on top, cilantro all over the sausage, and enjoy.
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay