Big bowl of carb hugging garlicky soup with juicy shrimp scampi smiles!
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Slice garlic instead of chopping: Garlic burns in 30 seconds and changes the flavor of your dishes. If you slice garlic in thin discs (see video) it will take longre to burn and you will have recipe success.
- Make lemon more juicy: If lemon does not seem juicy. Put in microwave 10 seconds and it will soften up.
Things you will need:
Watch how to make this easy recipe:
Shrimp Scampi Udon Noodle Soup
- 2 packages Fortune Udon noodles (chicken or mushroom flavor)
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled de-veined and tails off)
- 5 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 5 scallions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 Parmesan rind
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 10 basil leaves (chopped)
- First, add oil to a pot at medium heat. Add oregano, red pepper flakes and stir 30 seconds.
- Now, add shrimp and cook 2 minutes per side.
- Next, add garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Then take shrimp out and set aside for later.
- Now, add scallion and stir 30 seconds.
- Next, add chicken broth, teaspoon salt/pepper, lemon juice, and parm rind. Bring to boil and reduce to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Now, microwave udon noodles 1 minute then add to bowls, top with shrimp, pour broth over noodles, sprinkle basil and grate Parmesan, all over the top!
- Cheers to noodle soup happiness!
Receive their free coupon once they follow this link: http://www.jslfoods.com/
You can purchase Fortune Udon noodle products at:
JSL Foods social media links and website:
Other Easy Dinner Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay