This hack for making broccoli rice makes life sooo much easier!
This Recipes Hack (Use Frozen Broccoli):
- Skip boiling and shocking in water (this keeps broccoli green). Frozen broccoli already comes this way (see video)!
Watch how to make this awesome broccoli rice recipe:
How to Make Broccoli Rice
- 1 (16 oz) frozen broccoli
- First, place frozen broccoli in food processor.
- Next, pulse to break up for about a minute until the broccoli looks like rice.
- Finally, use in fried rice, as a side, or anytime you would use rice.
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay